Tofutti Better than Cream Cheese has changed their recipe


Yes its true! No more odd ball rubberband-like taste with your cream cheese. I can eat it with nothing else on a bagel and get 95% of the satisfaction of cream cheese. I think the other 5% comes from eating dairy I am not supposed to. I have not tried their other flavors, so if you have let me know!

Well done Tofutti!

Advertisements

1 Comment (+add yours?)

  1. Trackback: Trader Joe’s Non-Dairy Cream Cheese « Drinkin' & Ridin'

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: